Subject: [Leica] Garden spider
From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2018 12:55:10 -0500

Hi, Ted

Thank you for the kind words.? As I understand it, and I don't plan to
do any field testing, their venom is harmless to humans (for the yellow
garden spider, that is).? I don't go looking for them, but this one
decided to set up shop on our front porch.? It was kind of hard to miss
and had spun a huge web.? Good to hear from you.

Ken