Subject: [Leica] IMG: Turtles, a bird and some lens comparisons
From: abridge at mac.com (Adam Bridge)
Date: Sat, 08 Sep 2018 15:26:18 -0700

I?m really impressed with this lens, Jim. It matches up very nicely with the
X-T2 and probably the X-T3 as well. It?s not too heavy, although it?s hardly
light, is well made, seems quite sharp. The 1.4x and 2.0x telextenders work
quite well with it. I have a couple with the 2x I?ll share.

Adam

Message from jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols) ([Leica] IMG: Turtles, a bird and some lens comparisons)