Subject: [Leica] Another in the Norway in Black and White Album
From: amr3 at uwmalumni.com (Alan Magayne-Roshak)
Date: Fri, 7 Sep 2018 21:31:15 -0500

On Thu, 6 Sep 2018 Howard L Ritter Jr <hlritter at twc.com>wrote:

>http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/hlritter/Norway/
DSC04568ccmono.jpg.html?g2_fromNavId=xf23acb9d
<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/hlritter/Norway/DSC04568ccmono.jpg.html?g2_fromNavId=xf23acb9d>
<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/hlritter/Norway/
>DSC04568ccmono.jpg.html?g2_fromNavId=xf23acb9d
<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/hlritter/Norway/DSC04568ccmono.jpg.html?g2_fromNavId=xf23acb9d>

>This was taken at the North Cape of Norway looking west toward
Knivkjellodden, Razor Clam Point, which is the farthest-north point of land
on the >continental shelf of Europe. We're actually on an island, but the
island is set off by a strait only about 1 km wide, and is connected to it
with an >undersea highway tunnel.

>To set the scale in this place with the only other humans present being
behind me, keep in mind that these rock cliffs are 800-1000 feet high.
>A light-toned submerged slab of rock near the left end of the lagoon shows
how clear the waters of the Barents Sea are here.

>C&C welcome.

>?howard
Thanks for showing me such good views of a place that I would enjoy
visiting if I could travel.

--
Alan

(Retired)