Subject: [Leica] PAW 32 RicC
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Thu, 6 Sep 2018 11:11:17 +0100

I agree with Jim: the heron is the best shot, Ric. There are a couple of
herons around here and the local seagulls attack them in flight.
Sometimes it's a bit like a sequence from Top Gun.
Hope the recovery from the gall bladder op goes well, and to stay within
the ethos in the post, I'm sure the bladder man used Leica optics...

Douglas