Subject: [Leica] A few new film pics
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Thu, 6 Sep 2018 05:48:05 +0200

I have been extremely busy the past few weeks, with trips and the move and
now return to work and more travel (I am writing this in my hotel room in
Krak?w, Poland), but slowly I am working through my photo backlog, which
includes three rolls of film processed by Carmencia Lab in Valencia in
August. I have previously shown one of those images, of my aunt Rachel, as a
delayed Picture-A- Day, but here are five more images from those rolls. In
all cases, the lens was my 50mm collapsible Summicron, and in one case the
Leica M2 was involved as well.

A foggy morning on the golf course, back in June:
https://www.greatpix.eu/FIlm/Sometimes-I-use-film/i-vnsQhgQ/A
https://www.greatpix.eu/FIlm/Sometimes-I-use-film/i-nnKgd6V/A

A rainy evening on Marienplatz in Munich, in June or July (I made a trip
there twice in three weeks):
https://www.greatpix.eu/FIlm/Sometimes-I-use-film/i-kr3LFTP/A

Love in the rain, same place as the previous one:
https://www.greatpix.eu/FIlm/Sometimes-I-use-film/i-nfHh3cm/A

Carolina at Hostal Maruja, July:
https://www.greatpix.eu/FIlm/Film-portraits/i-MPjjh8h/A
(this last is 100% Leica).