Subject: [Leica] RE Cost of pictures
From: tmanley at gmail.com (Tina Manley)
Date: Sat, 1 Sep 2018 10:09:27 -0400

That wouldn't work for me!!  I currently have 10,000 images with my largest
stock agency.  I'm lucky if they sell 10 a month!  Prices for stock have
gone from an average of $500 per sale to $20 per sale.  If I didn't have
digital and had to pay for film, I would never be able to afford my Leicas!!

Tina