From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2018 15:34:00 -0400

It means whatever is more "Leicalike".
This can be the shoes you wear or the car you drive.

--

Mark William Rabiner
Photographer

?On 8/29/18, 6:19 AM, "LUG on behalf of Douglas Barry"
<lug-bounces+mark=rabinergroup.com at leica-users.org on behalf of imra at
iol.ie> wrote:

    Sorry to hear that, Gerry. However, I do have a question: what do you
    think the ethos of Leica photography is?

    Douglas

    On 29/08/2018 09:34, Gerry Walden via LUG wrote:
    > I am sorry to say that I am unsubscribing from this board as I feel it
has less and less relevance to the ethos of Leica photography. Those who
think it is worthwhile can still see my work at the website below, and
through various places such as Facebook, Twitter etc.