Subject: [Leica] Portland riot photogs
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Tue, 7 Aug 2018 01:06:23 +0100

Mark, I knew about the riots, but please interpret for those of us not
in the know exactly what you meant by your somewhat cryptic
"Film equal to digital. Shocked to see half dozen Om series most ones
but one 3 with motor and 250 great white.
Lot of m Leica s film and digital equal

New sl

Nikon and canon equal

Fewer Sony?s.

Pete had a speed graphic and Hasselblad w Makro planar"

and exactly what relevance it has to the Portland riots? It might be
handier for some of us on this group if you took a bit more time typing
rather clipping your utterances into the cryptic. I see no link to your
facebook pics either.

Douglas