Subject: [Leica] OT: Novoflex contraption
From: j2m46 at hotmail.fr (Jean-Michel Mertz)
Date: Mon, 6 Aug 2018 13:19:14 +0000

Waouh, Philippe, that IS an impressive contraption! Great picture by the way
... JM

Jean-Michel Mertz
68750 - Bergheim

________________________________
De : LUG <lug-bounces+j2m46=hotmail.fr at leica-users.org> de la part de
Philippe via LUG <lug at leica-users.org>
Envoy? : mercredi 1 ao?t 2018 18:51
? : Leica Users Group; leicareflex at freelists.org; Olympus Camera
Discussion
Cc : Philippe
Objet : [Leica] OT: Novoflex contraption

I recently posted a shot of the moon and one of you, sorry I forgot who ? ,
asked me to show him the gear as he was interested in using one such.

It is here
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Phileica/Playground/NOVOFLEX-IMG_1493.jpg.html

<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Phileica/Playground/NOVOFLEX-IMG_1493.jpg.html>

And I had said, this is heavy and cumbersome albeit cheap.

It is now used more for the fun of using old glass I had once dreamt of than
for the results ?

Amities

Philippe