Subject: [Leica] California Smoke Map
From: red735i at verizon.net (Frank Filippone)
Date: Sat, 4 Aug 2018 13:49:32 -0400

What a mess!  Did you get the website from your brother in law?  It is so
cool to see the path of the smoke.....

Frank Filippone Red735i at verizon.net

On Saturday, August 4, 2018, Robert Adler via LUG <lug at leica-users.org>
wrote:

As fires continue to burn, grow, and increase in California, this map will
show the impact of the smoke on the atmosphere. I know in Sacramento there
has been a haze in the air for almost 2 weeks now. Mendocino is a mess as
is northern CA from the Redding and Clear Lake fires. We're leaving for
Lake Tahoe and it doesn't look promising (especially for Milky Way
Landscapes). This is a good resource as to where the smoke is and it's
intensity in various spots:
https://haze.airfire.org/websky/v1/run/standard/CANSAC-2km/current

Bob Adler
www.robertadlerphotography.com