Subject: [Leica] THANKS - re HELP!!!! - M3 disaster! Advice sought
From: pdzwig at summaventures.com (Peter Dzwig)
Date: Fri, 3 Aug 2018 15:02:32 +0100

Dear LUGers,

thank you all very much for the helpful hints, tips, costings and, in
Douglas' case, extremely generous offer. As I expected you have been
more than helpful in your support; but then I would expect nothing less
from such a bunch of experts.

I have contacted Malcolm Taylor as per Lluis and Jayanand's suggestion
and I will go up to see him in a few weeks. We had an interesting and
very helpful discussion and he reckons that it will be recoverable, but
until we get the top off...

I will, of course, keep you posted on the "restoration project".

Peter

Replies: Reply from lluisripollphotography at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll) ([Leica] THANKS - re HELP!!!! - M3 disaster! Advice sought)