Subject: [Leica] Best Solution for M10 Viewfinder Magnification
From: hcummer at gmail.com (Howard Cummer)
Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2018 08:25:40 -0400

Morning Frank,
I think the new visoflex is an adequate, if expensive, answer to your
questions. I have it and with a Leica lens attached to the M10 when you start
to move the focus ring the magnification kicks in and the resolution of the
finder (2.4Mp) is sufficient to get the eye lashes or whatever in sharp
focus. Once I started to use the new visoflex my focus accuracy did improve,
at least with 75 year old eyes over the rangefinder precision, especially
close up and wide open. As Sonny says maybe your answer is to get a Sony
with an adapter. Or a Fuji XT 2.
Cheers
Howard