Subject: [Leica] Nathan's PAD 30/7/2018: a day in Madrid
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2018 20:40:44 +0200

Thanks, Jim. Yes, they are your generation. Zev was born in 1937 in Lublin,
Poland, and is thus the last member of the family with a direct connection
to the place that is the origin of our family?although he left it with my
father in 1939 when they fled into the Soviet Union and never returned to
live there. His younger sister Rachel was born in the Soviet Union in 1941.
They all returned to Poland after the war and emigrated to Israel during the
1950s. Zev then ended up in the US in the 1970s and has lived there ever
since, first in Buffalo, NY, then (since 1983) in Florida. He is now
retired, of course, and lives in Jacksonville.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman

Alicante, Spain