Subject: [Leica] IMG: Nathan's PAW 29: work, cats, cycling
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2018 08:37:52 +0200

The last couple of weeks of July have been quite busy at work, because a
number of loose ends had to be tied up before the August vacation hiatus
sets in and nothing much gets done until September.

So my photos from the week are either from the office or from my cycling
escapades at the weekend. There is also some aggressive urban fauna. It's
all here:

http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws/?page_id=2265

And comments and critique are appreciated as always. BTW, this PAW is unique
in another respect; while normally I mix cameras freely during the week,
this time all the images were shit with the Ricoh GRII.

Cheers,

Nathan

Sendt fra min iPad

Replies: Reply from jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj) ([Leica] IMG: Nathan's PAW 29: work, cats, cycling)