Subject: [Leica] IMG - Strange things happen in the South
From: lrzeitlin at gmail.com (Lawrence Zeitlin)
Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2018 16:07:50 -0400

Strange things happen in the South-

I would like to tell the LUG about the wedding of my granddaughter Zenia
Sherman to Timothy Lee. Zenia is related to General Sherman on her father?s
side while Timothy is related to General Lee. The wedding will take place in
Wlliamsburg, VA on July 28. Williamsburg is ostensibly neutral ground since
the Rockefeller family, New Yorkers all, spent millions restoring the town
to its former glory.

The married couple will take up residence in the UK where Zenia is a second
year student at the Royal Veterinary College. She has already limited my
fish eating diet to sustainable species. I just hope she can make the race
horses I bet on run faster.

Larry Z

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Larry+Z/Zenia+and+Tim.jpg.html
<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Larry+Z/Zenia+and+Tim.jpg.html>

Zenia is the one in the middle. My 90 year old wife is on the left. And my
shaky hands held the camera.

Replies: Reply from photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] IMG - Strange things happen in the South)