Subject: [Leica] Cartier-Bresson prints for sale
From: leland.deane at gmail.com (Leland Deane)
Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2018 04:25:33 -0400

Hi All,

I am considering selling my Cartier-Bresson prints, that I bought many
years ago when he was still alive. They are signed by him, printed by his
printer, and well documented. Included is the famous and iconic 'Behind St.
Lazar Train Station". They range in size from 10" to 12" in width. All
framed.

They were bought in NYC, Sante Fe, and Paris.

Does anyone know of 'reputable' dealers (preferably NYC region) that would
be interested?

Many thanks,

Leland

Replies: Reply from imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry) ([Leica] Cartier-Bresson prints for sale)