Subject: [Leica] IMG: sunflowers and wildfire smoke
From: abridge at mac.com (Adam Bridge)
Date: Thu, 05 Jul 2018 14:52:19 -0700

Yes, and it?s up to 86,000 acres. Fortunately the wind shifted and we got
some cool weather so containment went from 6% to 30% by this morning. Hot
weather starts tomorrow, however, with a return to northern winds. We?re
holding our breath at this point.

Down in the Southland is where trouble is looming. Weekend temperatures
along the coast will head into the 100s with 110 maybe 10 miles inland as
offshore winds and compression heating do their thing. It?s already been a
grim fire season?

Thanks for looking Nathan.

Adam