Subject: [Leica] IMG: sunflowers and wildfire smoke
From: abridge at mac.com (Adam Bridge)
Date: Tue, 03 Jul 2018 15:46:26 -0700

I?ve uploaded a slightly tweeked version (it?s a bit lighter) and it has all
the EXIF data. When I exported the image to my hard drive for export I
didn?t tell it to include any metadata beyond copyright. Live and learn!

<https://adam-bridge.smugmug.com/Landscapes/Yolo-County/i-38hmCk7/A
<https://adam-bridge.smugmug.com/Landscapes/Yolo-County/i-38hmCk7/A>>

Adam