Subject: [Leica] Testing 70-200 range lenses on the A7II
From: jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2018 07:25:15 +0530

Frank,

I have the 70-200 f4 for a few years now, and it is a spectacular lens on
the bodies it was designed for. Many of my photographs taken with that lens
have won accolades in international open competitions. I am not one to make
life difficult for myself, I stick to native lenses for the systems I use,
for maximum compatibility and seamless ease of use, and guaranteed results.
YMMV, of course.

If you could occasionally show photographs that you have taken, instead of
pontificating endlessly on irrelevant technical trivia, I would be tempted
to take you seriously. In my memory of a decade on this forum, I do not
remember seeing a single photograph you have taken.

As for my photographs with this lens, there are a bunch in this
directory:Be my guest:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/jayanand/antarctica/

Cheers
Jayanand