Subject: [Leica] IMG: Warsaw
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2018 20:22:40 +0200

I a few days in my native Poland last week, starting with Wednesday-Friday
in Warsaw. The result is this gallery of about 50 images:

http://www.frozenlight.eu/warsaw_june2018/

Warsaw is a place with a lot of history, much of it complex and painful. For
that reason, I have tried to include longer captions than I usually do so as
to provide you with enough explanation to understand the context of the
images. But do not get me wrong: in the quarter century since the fall of
the Communist regime, Warsaw has become a proper European metropolis, a
thoroughly modern city?yes, with ugly spot, but every city has those.

My gallery is concentrated on the posher parts of the city?the Old Town,
some of the major boulevards and such. I had intended to also visit the
working class neighbourhood Praga, but given that I was in Warsaw on
business, my schedule did not allow for that. Maybe next time.

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman

Alicante, Spain
<http://nathansmusings.wordpress.com/>