Subject: [Leica] 77 Pininfarina Alfa Romeo "Kamm Tail"
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Sun, 24 Jun 2018 12:29:08 +0100

A gorgeous car, Montie, but the gallery could have benefitted with a
sprinkling of colour shots.

I sympathise with you on your five year bereavement. I still miss my
intensely flickable '64 Bultaco Metralla from way back, together with
the reflexes and lack of fear that made me enjoy it all the more.

Douglas