Subject: [Leica] One For Lluis
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Sat, 23 Jun 2018 01:58:27 +0100

Thanks Montie, I'd never heard of the Conch Republic, and was beating
myself up as a result - I do a lot of quizzes - but Wikipedia explained
all. That said, I was busy in 1982 during my suppler youth trying to win
mountain races, so may have missed the lighthearted part of the news, as
focus here was probably on the grim Northern Ireland situation and the
Falklands War (the Falklands was really about two bald men fighting over
a comb, if you remember).

You should shoot more people as they are fascinating, as well as causing
most of the excitement on this ball of mud we spin on :-)

Douglas