Subject: [Leica] immaculate conception, weymouth
From: scleroplex at gmail.com (scleroplex)
Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2018 16:44:01 -0400

Dear Don,
Thank you for looking.
Her family are pleased.
We shared the opinion that Chris deserved the same type of attention
as the Kennedys.
You can see a couple more from the funeral on my Flickr.
The rest remains a family record.
Chris left strict instructions that as she was carried to the cemetery
we should have Frank Sinatra's "My Way" playing.
Did that as well.

"And now, the end is near
And so I face the final curtain
My friend, I'll say it clear
I'll state my case, of which I'm certain
I've lived a life that's full
I've traveled each and every highway
But more, much more than this
I did it my way"