Subject: [Leica] M10... Leica Park Edition....
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Sat, 16 Jun 2018 11:50:58 +0100

I'd like it and it does look extremely lovely. Sadly, as a street
photographer, I cover my cameras in black duck tape and distress the
tape, so that they look older and more battered than they are. All of
that might defeat the objective of showing off the finish to the
hoi-polloi and emphasizing the wonder of my innate good taste in
choosing a Zagato edition of the M10. Quel dommage :-)

Douglas