Subject: [Leica] Where are the people?
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2018 15:43:23 +0100

I agree with Nathan, Laurence. GDPR has nothing to do with street
photography.

It's normal to have people walking on the street, just, as nowadays, it
is normal to have images recorded on cctv cameras mounted on street
facing buildings. Are businesses expected to have someone standing in at
their shopfronts stopping passersby and asking them to complete consent
forms so that the cctv can take images of them? No.

I will continue to take street images with that essential ingredient -
homo sapiens.

Douglas