Subject: [Leica] The painter and his work
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2018 08:57:52 -0400

Good afternoon Lluis, this image suffers a bit from the very interesting
background.  I find my eye traveling to the "bubbles" in the background and
curiosity about them rather than the figure in the foreground carrying a
wrapped package.  Usually I appreciate relatively complex compositions like
Jim Shulmans latest posting but there is something with the bubbles that
takes my eye there.

On the other hand, the image just before your posting of the cafe scene of
the se?ora and her cup a interesting composition making my think many
thoughts about who, what, and why surrounding that image.

All the best.