Subject: [Leica] PESO 06 08 18
From: jshulman at judgecrater.com (Jim Shulman)
Date: Sat, 9 Jun 2018 10:59:53 -0400

Thanks!  Using 5222 (about the same as Super X) from a 400' roll for cine
use.  If you know a film student who can get a letter from their professor
attesting to a project (wink, wink) Kodak will sell at a steep discount.
I've been hoarding FILCAS for this reason.

I really enjoyed using the cell phone, but the picture quality is cheap (if
you consider detail).  However, my shooting with the phone did inspire one
lady to assault me on Broad street (irony was I didn't take her picture.
She kept bumping up against me and hollering), so maybe I should stick with
the e-Ameche, which gets me into the thick of it.

I have several other images from yesterday, yet to post.  Was at some
fundraiser that could have bored the shit out of a constipated snail (when
a drag queen chanteuse is a soporific, it's time to leave) and a street
fair outside beckoned.

Jim