Subject: [Leica] IMGs: Wayback Pictures
From: amr3 at uwmalumni.com (Alan Magayne-Roshak)
Date: Fri, 8 Jun 2018 15:55:07 -0500

I still like to scan old pictures, so here are three from the 70's and one
from 1981.

The only wedding ceremony I ever shot was an outdoor backyard one for two
divorcees with children; and I only did it as a favor to a friend who had
to bow out at the last minute due to a family emergency.  I was so stressed
(I think most weddings are way overblown) that I never got the names of the
people. My friend was to get the proofs to them, but I never heard back, or
got paid; but just as well - except for this picture, I don't think I did
very well.  And I later heard a rumor that the couple split anyway.  ;~)
<
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Alan+Magayne-Roshak/The+Seventies/1971_MR-Wedding.jpg.html

While walking through a playground in Chicago, I went inside one of the
structures and turned around to see this.
<
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Alan+Magayne-Roshak/The+Seventies/1972_MR_Chicago_Kid.jpg.html

Before I got my dream job at UWM, I had to do a little freelancing (which I
hate).  This was for the Medical College of Wisconsin
newsletter.
<
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Alan+Magayne-Roshak/The+Seventies/1973_MR_Nurse.jpg.html

At the time, I thought it quaint that a man this age was riding a
motorcycle, but now I look like this and am still riding.
<
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Alan+Magayne-Roshak/The+Seventies/1975_MR_Biker.jpg.html

And I grabbed a shot of two people on recumbents in 1981.
<
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Alan+Magayne-Roshak/The+Eighties/1981_MR_B107b_12.jpg.html

Alan

(Retired)