Subject: [Leica] Repost: IMGs: Bloom 2018
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Fri, 8 Jun 2018 11:32:41 +0100

Yes, Tina, there are many public gardens here in Ireland that can be
enjoyed without hassle. This show gets about one hundred thousand
visitors which means a lot of cars. We went by train, tram and shuttle
bus which removed a lot of the traffic nightmare, but meant I passed up
on plant buying "opportunities" :-) Carrying them back would have been
the last straw.

Douglas