Subject: [Leica] IMG: A Few From the Airport
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Sun, 3 Jun 2018 19:47:13 -0500

Thanks for the feedback, Douglas.? Jon says that using? the torch from
the "Gator" is a lot easier on his back than using a weed eater, though
I note he has one in the back, along with the tank for the torch.

The concrete for the ramp and taxiways was poured around 1940-41, so he
has a lot of cracks beyond just the original joints.? The active runways
have a bituminous overlay, probably macadam on your side of the pond, so
they are in good repair.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA