Subject: [Leica] Nathan's PAD 31/5/2018: lunch with Monica
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Sat, 2 Jun 2018 07:07:08 +0200

On Thursday I had to go with Monica to a municipal office in the centre to
take care of a piece of bureaucracy. That done, we went for lunch at Mish
Mish, a Lebanese restaurant, and enjoyed some good mezze and people watching.

Monica started with a very rich avocado and fruit smoothie:
https://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-98Qs83z/A

Mish Mish presents falafel in an innovative manner:
https://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-gDK5fND/A

The full spread of delicious small plates:
https://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-W7wMHqn/A

The street behind Monica is relatively empty in these images because we were
really early?it was definitely not yet lunch time according to Spanish
standards but our appointment at the town hall was quicker than anticipated.
Still, even with the limited selection available at Mish Mish at 12:30, we
ate well.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman