Subject: [Leica] Rural America????
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Wed, 30 May 2018 15:18:15 -0400

I'm with you Tina.  I spend a significant amount of time in rural America;
these don't resemble anything I see in the southeast or southwest.  Not
even close to the Pacific Northwest.  In the body they admit the photos are
staged.  So needed to be viewed as art and not photojournalism.  The photos
that Chris shows us from Indiana is much closer to rural America.