Subject: [Leica] IMG: Rainy Day Activities
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Mon, 28 May 2018 15:17:01 -0500

Because it is raining outside, and I'm restless, I decided to explore
the high ISO capability of my Fuji X-T2, which I have not done
previously.? I raised the upper limit to ISO 12800, left the living room
lights off, and the drapes about half open.? Looking around, I decided
on old glassware on a bookcase shelf, and a painting by my wife's late
aunt.? I finished up with my usual LR and PS editing tools, including
Focus Magic, Neat Image and the NIK suite.? I was pleased with the
results and will leave the upper limit at 12800.

The little Toby Pitcher was purchased by my late wife at a church yard
sale when she was quite young.

http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/20180528-DSCF7929.JPG.html

This painting of a Southern scene was done by my wife's late aunt, Ila
Johnson, and framed by her woodworker husband in the 1960s.

http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/20180528-DSCF7931.JPG.html

--
Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA