Subject: [Leica] Kauai Flower - 2nd attempt
From: jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Mon, 28 May 2018 08:14:24 +0530

Nice intense colour. Which lens/aperture did you use? I agree with Philippe
that the bokeh is distracting, for flowers you need buttery smooth bokeh in
most cases to make them pop. Switching to a longer lens, or if possible,
changing angles of view to get a uniform background helps immeasurably.
Lastly, if I were you, I would pay extra attention to the edges of the
frame, and get rid of any slivers of contrasting light that appear.

Cheers
Jayanand