Subject: [Leica] Happy Birthday, Ted
From: photo.philippe.amard at gmail.com (Philippe)
Date: Sun, 27 May 2018 20:30:47 +0200

And many many happy returns!

Can?t help thinking of you dear Ted, every time I shoot BW, even more in
available light, and from the shadow side, which I did last night at a
winemaker and friend's who had thrown a party to celebrate his return from a
1500 miles pilgrimage on foot to Compostelle (SP).

Time for a Laga 16 toast to your health here!

Sant?!

Philippe, et Alice