Subject: [Leica] Waiting someone
From: lluisripollphotography at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Thu, 24 May 2018 01:32:23 +0200

Thank you very much Marshall! I think remember I?ve shoot this one wide open
or between f 2 and 2.8, for two reasons, because I wanted the blurred
background and  also because it was already late evening and I was working
with ISO 125.

99,99% of my pictures are from persons I don?t know, I?m always observing
and trying to identify interesting subjects, what it is every day more
difficult in a globalized World!

Cheers
Lluis