Subject: [Leica] IMG: Tree Tulip
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Sat, 19 May 2018 20:54:29 -0500

Hi, Adam,

Fortunately for the photographer, one of my two trees sets blooms on the
lower branches.? Otherwise, I probably wouldn't know they were there.?
These trees have had some lower branches trimmed to allow a commercial
mower to pass beneath them.

At 88, no ladders or tree climbing!

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA