Subject: [Leica] Kodak 3409 Aerial Film 500' ISO 16 BW AH Backing (80 degrees H20 Pre-bath)
From: photo.forrest1 at gmail.com (photo.forrest1 at gmail.com)
Date: Wed, 16 May 2018 08:50:26 -0400

Years ago I had a 9"x250' roll of US Navy Kodak RAR film that I only used a
few feet of. It was extraordinary. I developed normally in ID11 and had
grain like Tech Pan but at ISO 400. I'm jealous.
Phil Forrest
gallery.leica-users.org/v/philforrest/
------ Original message------From: Montie via LUGDate: Wed, May 16, 2018
08:32To: lug at leica-users.org;Cc: Montie;Subject:Re: [Leica] Kodak 3409
Aerial Film 500' ISO 16 BW AH Backing (80 degrees H20 Pre-bath)
Hi Mark,Since this stuff is designed for high speed, hydraulic drive
aerialimaging platforms, I'm ultra curious how you plan to use/expose
thisfilm...had a vision of you sitting in a dark room peeling of 4"
lengthsto cut for your 4x5 film holders. ;-)Montie>>Kodak has 29,500 feet
left, I am going to run some tests on a sample roll I got from them 5? x
500? If you are in PDX and want to play with a chunk drop me an e mail. BTW
$250000 order brings back Pan X!   Mark in PDX (well Salem