Subject: [Leica] Penultimate Class
From: bd at bdcolenphoto.com (B. D. Colen)
Date: Wed, 9 May 2018 07:55:36 -0400

Last night, in what was the penultimate class of the semester and my 19
years teaching at MIT - 17 years teaching documentary photography, I had the
students watch the fabulous documentary about Paul Fusco?s photos of the RFK
funeral train:
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/ProfClick/A754A79F-CEA9-422B-A5AA-F9B6C1DCDA14.jpeg.html

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/ProfClick/551CB67C-A272-4CB8-89F0-1D632F365526.jpeg.html

 from my iPhone