Subject: [Leica] Fuji and Sony - OT
From: bd at bdcolenphoto.com (B. D. Colen)
Date: Wed, 9 May 2018 07:34:23 -0400

The biggest single thing Fuji has going for it is its program of firmware
updates. Yes, the cameras are excellent, and I am convinced the glass is the
best available other than Leica?s. But you buy a camera that doesn?t turn
into a doorstop in 18 months. I?ll never forget when the XT2 came out and
next thing I knew my XT1 and XPro1 gained electronic shutters that went to
1/32000th. Really? Without  buying a new camera?

Sent from my iPhone