Subject: [Leica] IMG: Hommage à Jacques Tati (2)
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Tue, 8 May 2018 01:06:38 +0100

I like your image, Philippe. Tati's films are great. My son organised a
retrospective at home for us last year, and it was great to see Playtime
on the bigger tv screen. Of course, it would be better to see it in 70mm
in the cinema.

However, in two weeks I'm going to see Kubrick's Barry Lyndon on a big
cinema screen for the first time in 40 odd years. I have seen it on tv,
but it just isn't the same as on an immersive big cinema screen. It's
one of my favorite pictures.

Douglas