Subject: [Leica] IMG: Through the Windshield
From: leica_r8 at hotmail.com (Aram Langhans)
Date: Wed, 2 May 2018 09:18:20 -0700

Hi Jim.? Interesting shot showing a slice of life today.? I have never
eaten at a Sonic, though we have one in town.? They are sometimes busy,
but I also know no one who has eaten there.? Kind of reminds me of the
old A&W Root Beer drive-ins that I use to frequent when root beer was
served in a chilled glass mug.

Not that this applies to you in this photo, but I was wondering....?
Does someone in their car in the Sonic or even on the street have the
same expected right to privacy that they would in their home if someone
took their picture through the window? Is their car an extension of
their residence?? Just a thought.

Aram

Replies: Reply from jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols) ([Leica] IMG: Through the Windshield)