Subject: [Leica] IMGs: using 120mm 2.8
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2018 12:54:05 -0500

Beautiful color and detail, Douglas.

I use my Pentax 135/3.5 with the Fuji X-T2 from time to time for
butterflies.? The lens is very sharp and the color is good, but the lack
of close focusing can be a handicap.? I have used extension tubes with
some success, but that provides very limited focusing range.? For
distances such as you are using, these lenses can be quite useful.? I do
recall using the 135 for skydivers, with some success.? It never hurts
to explore the older lenses.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA