Subject: [Leica] moving beyond Adobe
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Fri, 6 Apr 2018 11:38:13 -0700

A couple of things with all this new whatever it is?
1/ What I don't see anywhere that all this extra fiddling does is? Twiddle
the colours, contrast and whatever other twiddling you far more operating
skills many of you lads/lasses have?
ME? I only see paying more money that does nothing to improve the sharpness
of my trigger finger click! It doesn't make you " THE PHOTOGRAPHER IMPROVE
YOUR RE-ACTING TO THE MOMENT OR YOUR SIGHT AT THE MOTIVATING MOMENT?
WILL IT MAKE YOUR RE-ACTIONS THE INCREDIBLE PHOTO MOMENT        to make you
jump with joy at the split second click?
So guys and gals? Me? I'm sticking with my well functioning M8 and lenses
and saving every cent? DOLLAR!:-) So I can buy one of those new LEICA SLR's
before I hit the long long trail to the very last "click."
At one time I could follow all the techie jargon you lads bounced around.
TODAY? The only thing I need to improve on is?
"KEEPING the TRIGGER FINGER SHARP AND FAST."
The twuddling bits and adjustments that do nothing but suck more money from
our pockets? BUT NOTHING to SHARPEN our eyes seeing and capturing the
photographic moment!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
REMEMBER? IT'S THE CAPTURED MOMENT AS YOU  SAW IT!
NOT THE ELECTRONIC FIDDLED AND FARTED UPON image!
HAVE A NICE DAY!
CHEERS
Dr. Uncle ted grant  O.C.