Subject: [Leica] Friday for sale
From: bussbearm at aei.ca (Robert Beaudoin)
Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2018 20:22:46 -0500

Bonsoir,

  I'm not using these anymore.  Offers welcome.

  a) Leica CL.  Very nice camera, very clean.  Meter not working.  All other
functions are fine.  Comes with case, strap, body cap, original box and
papers.  200$.

  b) Hector 135mm 4.5 lens.  This is a user.  Marks on the mount but the
glass is very clean.  Comes with caps  50$.

  c) Original Leica M back cover.  Vulcanite intact.  Some paint rubbed off.
 Clean.  20$.

  Payment by personal cheque is just fine.  Postage not included.  I'm
shipping from Montreal.

  Best,

  Robert (Un chevalier sans blason)

Replies: Reply from craig at craigschroeder.com (Craig Schroeder) ([Leica] Friday for sale)