Subject: [Leica] IMG: Semana Santa in Seville, 14 years ago
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2018 09:17:09 +0200

Recycling an old gallery on this Good Friday:

http://www.frozenlight.eu/fotosevilla/semanasanta/content/index.html

I was working part-time in Seville during 2003-2004 (while living in the
Netherlands) and had the good fortune to be in town during Easter 2004.
Every Spanish city has processions during the Holy Week, and I have been out
and about in Alicante a couple of times this week, but by general consensus,
the biggest and most profound processions are those in Seville. I just saw a
reportage from last night on the morning news, which inspired me to share
with the group once again my photos from 2004.

Those were my pre-digital days, and most of the images were made with Leica
CL and 40mm lenses, the B&W using Ilford Delta 3200 mostly, and the colour
ones on Fuji Provia 100F and perhaps some Ektachrome 100 also.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain