Subject: [Leica] Nathan's PAD 24/3/2018: playing with film and development
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Sat, 24 Mar 2018 23:46:23 +0100

The photos were actually taken during the past week or 10 days, but I
scanned the negatives today, so they become today?s PAD. Inspired by my
friend Lars in Denmark, I decided to try stand development. This is a film
developing technique where you forget about agitation and precise
temperature control, and just soup the film in very diluted developer for a
very long time. In my case, the film was Fuji Acros, developed in Rodinal
1:100 for 1 hour. Frankly speaking, some of the frames were garbage, but of
course that is also true with digital files. And there is something
satisfying in using my Leica M2 and 50mm Summilux, both of which are more or
less my age, i.e. on the wrong side of 50. Three images.

Carolina:
http://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-DLQn84N/A

Carlos:
http://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-FgB9RSJ/A

Alicante?s main shopping street in extreme backlight?this is the kind of
scene for which stand development is particularly well-suited:
http://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-K7c7QFB/A

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman