Subject: [Leica] IMGS: On to Sweden
From: tmanley at gmail.com (Tina Manley)
Date: Sat, 17 Mar 2018 19:37:12 -0400

We have agreed that next year we will go somewhere warm that doesn't
require 4 layers of clothes and insulated boots, gloves, and hats!!  It
would be exhausting to live there just putting on and taking off all of the
clothes, not to mention struggling through the snow!

Not for me!!

Thanks,

Tina

On Sat, Mar 17, 2018 at 7:34 PM, Robert Baron via LUG <lug at
leica-users.org>