Subject: [Leica] Once again, the annual WFMU Marathon pictures (taken with SL and various SL and R glass)
From: jbmmllug at jbm.org (Jeff Moore)
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2018 22:00:29 -0400

The annual two-week Fundraising Marathon is underway at WFMU (the
world's finest radio station, listener-supported), and as usual I've
been popping about the station to grab some pictures with a rented SL
and its excellent 24-90 zoom, as well as occasional forays into my
archive of R glass.

The thoroughly modern SL zoom (with autofocus and image stabilization)
continues to acquit itself really well, and some of the other glass
can look extremely nice as well - for instance, I quite like this
picture made with the 50mm Summilux-R:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/jbm0/26949516288/in/album-72157692370204101/lightbox/

The whole album (still being added to) is here:

    https://www.flickr.com/photos/jbm0/sets/72157692370204101/

Of course, you should listen to WFMU - now and in the future.

    https://wfmu.org/

Replies: Reply from photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] Once again, the annual WFMU Marathon pictures (taken with SL and various SL and R glass))
Reply from tmanley at gmail.com (Tina Manley) ([Leica] Once again, the annual WFMU Marathon pictures (taken with SL and various SL and R glass))