Subject: [Leica] Some other with Adox Silvermax at ISO 100 and 50
From: lluisripollphotography at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2018 00:40:46 +0100

Thank you Gerry, there in the market different films and products with the
same or very similar formulas than the Agfa ones, I don?t know, the only
thing I can say is that some time ago I?ve tested the actual Agfa APX 100
and it is not the same as the old one, but the same thing is with the Tri-X?.

Lluis